Tuesday, October 1, 2013

NEW LEAF AGAIN.

Hey guys, is 1st of October!!! I knoww, it maybe dont bring any other meaning to some of you but it does to me. Today will be the day I stop missing him and putting fake hope in that complicated relationship.Its all over and we shall remain as close friend.I think thats more than enough.Isnt?Okay, I had TITAS class just now and we formed into groups for presentation.Seriously, I have no idea why the government made the Civilisation subject as compulsory.I will see what I changed to after staying near to that subject.Hopefully I dont fail that paper.oh God, make it or screw it I have to sit for exam on 21st October.Its like 20 days away.I should get my ass off and study seriously.Thats all for today.=)

Morale value: stay positive because everything has an end.hwaiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment