Sunday, September 22, 2013

ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY LIFE.

Yo readers! It has been months that i did not touch my blog.Miss blogging so much but due to the lack of internet coverage matter, its not so convenient to online.I'm not going to talk more about previous incidents because its too long so maybe just a short one will do.I got finance course at UUM,kedah in my second appeal for UPU but I decided to take ACCA in sunway,kl. The reason why I made this decision is because I want something more than just a degree cert. It actually took me a few sleepless nights and imbalance emotion to decide. THANKS A LOT TO AH JIE, JYAN, XTONG, JEFFREY AND DEFINITELY MY PARENTS AND SISTERS. They were the one who gave me confidence and encouragement to pursue my dream. I appreciate them very very much, they helped me when I was in a very critical dilemma situation. YOU GUYS JUST AWESOME!!!
Okay.I have attended about 2 classes at this moment, there were about 22 of us in a class.My classmates are either age 19 or 20.They are nice people but we are still like strangers, maybe still new.Hoping for better connection in future.Roughly I only have 3 school days in a week and library is my second home.Its kinda boring actually but have to. Its great that I met Choonhui and Yoongchoong over there, at least we are from the same hometown. In short - INDEPENDENT LIFE.

Morale value = You wont mind to sacrifice for something you want the most. Fight for your dream no                            matter how! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment