Wednesday, October 2, 2013

EMOTION

Human's emotion is the hardest thing to control.I purposely back school just to attend the first talk for leap program.Can you see the first 'e' that i have colected?The talk was about  recruitment and this eventually touched my weakness point.This remind me how my life was when I worked as an account clerk(being bullied,blame and look down) and same goes to my dancing memories (being discriminate bcs of my body size and family wealth).My life never come with an 'easy' word.How about you? Anyway, past means over,the end.Life still goes on, my life shouldnt stop here just because of those bitches.Lets come to the happy one, I got the book shown in the picture  
for free just by asking question during the talk.hehe.btw, my latin dancing class gonna start.next monday..weeee

Morale value : everyone has their own stories but the matter is do know how to walk out from your own shadow?

No comments:

Post a Comment