Tuesday, May 14, 2013

PLEASE MIND UR WORDS

I have never ever feel like F***ing any of my friends before until yesterday's incident.I have no idea why he could said those words which so SHIT.Research and understanding are very important before starting with any investment or business.I have confident that most of the people will agree me.It was regarding a kind of investment which is forex (currency).How many of us really know how it works? You telling me that u going to invest 5k to 10k on it without doing any survey?Are you crazy or insane?This was not the part that it made me so pissed off.My fire was up when he said that at the age of 20 we should have the guts to put 10k on an investment if not you are such a failure (indirectly telling that im not brave/ failure).Besides, he even said 10k is a small amount to lose and just act as a lesson. 10k is so helpful for those families which cant afford for a single meal.Do you know what are you saying? Dont you think you're abit arrogant when you said such words?I have no idea why you have changed to this.No doubts that ur money might come easy as compared to us but if you compare with people out there,you're just nothing when some people can earn 3k and above per day.Do you still think that you qualified to say such words?I totally disappointed with your behaviour 'throw money to people'.Wish you good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment